What can I do about nosie neighbors and my animals!?

She has bothered us for the last time and Im so done!!! Im almost to the point of putting snakes in her car! She lyes about my dog barking in the back yard and she just goes out there to go pee!! I am so sick of this bitch lying to get her way with shit! I have 2 very old cats that stay in the garage or the backyard because we are renting and I have a year old pit bull and 2 sugar gliders. She called my renter and told him that I have 6 animals and they roam the house so idk what to do anymore! Either I get rid of my babies or I got 10 days to move out! Is there not a law against this kind of shit about her lying and prying in my buisness?! I dont know what to do. How is it illegal to have my animals outside all the time or in a kennel when Im renting?! What should I do I cant find anyone to take the animals and Im gonna have to have them put to sleep! HELP ME PLEASE! How can I get back at this horrible woman?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 6:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pets

• FILE COMPLAINTS OVER THAT BITCH! set up cameras to catch her ass in the act! or get even
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:44 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Im pregnant and I just had to run around the streets because she opened my fence I just checked it and it was closed! she was walking around and I know that she opened it!!!! OMG!!! I cant breathe
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 6:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• IT DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU LIVE, EACH STATE IS DIFFRENT WITH LAWS LIKE THAT, YOU NEED TO CALL THE POLICE DEPARTMENT NEAR YOU AND TALK TO THEM ABOUT IT... THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO... BUT I AM PRETTY SURE IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN 10 DAYS TO DO
    Anonymous

• I live in Texas know any laws there about it?
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 6:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Are you allowed to keep pets? That's usually in a lease.
    And don't have them killed, for christ's sake, there are other alternatives.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 6:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Be careful I have sugar gliders in Ohio and was warned I can get a fine for having them even though they are in side house pets check with your local laws about having them ....BTW I love them don't you they are so cute but loud at night lol

Anonymous

• I just had the cops show up over here threatening to take me to jail! they told me that she had called them and sad that I was on her property and I was threatening to kick her ass and I wasnt why the hell would I want to be pregnant and go to jail??!!! Thats so stupid!! what a bitch!!!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 10:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• what did you do to this lady Ever to make her act like this towards you? have you ever said anything to your landlord about her constantly lying about you and your pets? do you have other neighbors to vouch for you that SHE is the trouble maker?
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:45 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• no I did nothing all of the sudden she became a bitch and likes to rub in our faces that my parents are getting divorced and that Im pregnant and not married! I dont know how to get back at her without being noticed!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• LOL.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 3:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2009