What where you doing when you went in labor?

I asked this a few days ago. Reposting for more answers. Im just curious. It's interesting:)
So, what where you doing when you went in labor?
Examples: Cleaning ,Cooking, Sleeping, Shopping, etc etc.

Chas21

Asked by Chas21 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sleeping - all four times I went into labor between 5 AM and 8 AM, when I was still in bed!
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 6:17 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• When i woke up I sat up in bed and my water broke, that was with my first one. With my second i had just finished eating dinner and bent over to pick up some toys and my water broke.
    FL_Mommy_2

Answer by FL_Mommy_2 at 6:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I was trying to sleep. I kept waking up and going to the bathroom because I thought I had diarrhea( it was just cramps though that felt like it) and my Fiance yelled at me for keep getting up. If I had to be awake at 4 to time contractions damn straight he was gonna be up too! lol
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:20 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I haven't had my baby yet but I have this feeling that I will go into labor at school, i'm still in high school and I can just see my water breaking while sitting in history class or walking in the hallway. lol
    javila

Answer by javila at 6:20 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• WITH MY FIRST I WENT INTO LABOR WHEN I WAS TAKEN A SHOWER BUT MY WATER NEVER BROKE, SECOND I WAS SITTING OUTSIDE AND LEANED OVER TO PICK UP MY DRINK, THIRD I WAS ON THE COMPUTER ON CAFE MOM...LOL AND THE LAST I WAS WALKING INTO A DOC APPOINTMENT
    Anonymous

• OMG my mom was cooking me breakfast and I was starving and it was my fav...bacon. I was pissed off because I didn't get to eat....lol
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 6:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My first my plug came out and contractions started that night, my second was a planned section before my due date decreasing labor - very tough first one, my third baby I was at the hospital getting a workup for a scheduled section the next mornng and the ultrasound tech told me I was having contractions and could very well have baby before the next morning. Number 3 did wait for section.
    My husband's had a few kidneystones since then and I've told him kidneystones in guys are there labor pain, get ready to rumble!!!!!
    Anonymous

• The actual day I gave birth I had a scheduled moved plan so the night prior and the early hours of that morning (I went into labor 11 pm Thursday gave birth at 7:30 am Friday) I was packing up my room.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 6:33 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• It was around midnight-ish, and my Fiance had just gotten home awhile ago from helpin out a buddy, and funny thing, we were actually gettin in the mood to have sex, lol, and I felt the mild contractions, so we stopped (we weren't actually having sex yet, lol), and I sat up, and felt this POP POP on my tummy...thought that was kinda weird, so we went into the bathroom, and the contractions kept coming, so we took a shower while timing contractions, they were only 4-6 mins apart. After the shower I went potty, and while I was still sitting there my water started to leak out...it didn't GUSH, just leaked, lol, which was just annoying, because I had to like change my undies 80 times before we left for the hospital...lol....which was like 45 mins after it started to leak, lol
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I was induced the first time but the second time I was watching Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay on my laptop. I wasn't even sure I was in labor since I'd been in pain since about 4 in the afternoon. It was around 1 am when I called the doctor.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2009