From your family who gets more attention on easter Jesus Christ or the easter bunnny?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 6:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Jesus will always be the reason for the season for us : )
    deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Easter Bunny these days.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 6:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Neither.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 6:20 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• The bunny
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• right now- the Easter Bunny. When they are older then it will be Jesus, but they are too young to understand something that powerful.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• We don't even mention the bunny. My kids have no clue what that is. Our whole focus is on the cross and the resurrection.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Mine's only 1 yr. old....but it'll definitely be the bunny :) She's not going to be taught religion except for the sake of just knowing what others believe.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 6:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• The Easter bunny, since I'm a Buddhist and dh is an atheist with a Hindu background. We do talk to the kids about the significance of various holidays (we celebrate the Christian traditions that I grew up with along with some Hindu holidays) but so far I have held off on the crucifixion/resurrection story- mainly because I think my six year old would think crucifixion is a good topic to fit into various conversations and I'm not quite ready for that!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 6:24 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• The bunny since we don't believe in Jesus. It's all about the bunny and the candy and the colorful eggs.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2009