a little embarassing and maybe a bit TMI

Um so, yeah...I'm a girl that is a bit overly sexual....especially since I've been pregnant! It's gotten BAD all i think about is having sex haha and well i often have multiple orgasms..whether it be through sex or masturbation. my question is, will these multiple orgasms hurt the baby in any way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ive never heard of orgasms hurting the baby..
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 6:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Not at all sex is actuall good for pregnancy. I was a total horn-ball while pregnant. Dr says it strenthens the muscles. =) So go for it. lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Hey, if you're in the mood, you're in the mood! I've never found myself daydreaming about DH more than while I was pregnant.
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 6:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Lucky you... I am so not into it... (my porr hubby)... no the orgasm rocks the baby so it is probably asleep for most of it... if not s/he can enjoy the waves...lol
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:00 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Ive also heard that sex is good

lol my husband and i have been havn a lot! so it better not be bad
    Im visiting him in Italy(he's in tha navy) for a month so we gotta get as much in as we can ;-] lol
    Tati.tott

Answer by Tati.tott at 8:07 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• GOD BLESS I HAVE NO SEX DRIVE AND ITS MAKIN ME HUBBY INSANE......
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 8:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Nope, if anything they are going to help you. Regular uterine contractions strengthen the uterus and can truly benefit labor. That's why women take red raspberry leaf during pregnancy. It's basically like little exercises for your uterus.
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 1:03 AM on Apr. 10, 2009