I am not kidding when I say I like sniffing my butthole or my man's. You?

I posted this last night and someone had it deleted which I dont get because ya'll can ask bout blow jobs and ask about tips for sex but some mom says butthole sniffing and your all grosed and offeneded? I love the smells that bodies make...is that so wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• It was the intentional vulgarity and shock value you use that is so offensive.
    Anonymous

• how else should I explain it anon...should I use medical terms...anal smelling? is that better for you? Just wanna know if I am the only mom on here that likes that or if I am weird
    Anonymous

• Haha.. nope..that's not my thing. Have..fun though..! :]
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• wow, you must be a contortionist to be able to sniff your own backside. One's olfactory system is an interesting phenomenon. One would think a person would enjoy their own smell since one is stuck with it. Good for you for finding a mate who's smell intrigues you as well.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:33 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• hey whatever floats your boat. Just please dont come up to me or my man and sniff our butts. We're not dogs :)
    Anonymous

• you would love my man then he smells like something crawled up his butthole and died. but like the one post said we asren't dogs that is grossssssss so what do you do? You litterly put your nose up someones butt?
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I'm not feeling that one either...ya know i am usually a "to each their own" and "do what you want" kinda person but int his instance I kind wish I just didn't know...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Yehhhh....in this case it isn't just "whatever turns you on". This is an entirely different thing. Are we supposed to think its okay? Normal? Nope.
    Anonymous

• It's just a fetish. Nothing wrong with it. As long as you and your man are two consenting adults, then you should do what pleases you in the bedroom.
    Anonymous

• That's disgusting!
    Anonymous