How close are your children in age?

I have 8 month old twins. I've really wanted to get pregnant again for the last three months. I got my IUD out this week so that I could. Is this baby crazies or is this the real thing?

mommyoftwins903

Asked by mommyoftwins903 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My boys are 1 year apart to the day. My second son was born on my first's first birthday, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 6:53 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My kids are 8,3,5months and one on the way!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• well my 2nd daughter is due august 9. and my oldest daughter will be 2 on june 21.. so 2 years and 2 months..
    dedicatedrider that is really cool that your 2nd was borno on your 1st birthday.. birthday partys must be a breeze for you.
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 7:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My son is 2 1/2 and daughter is 14 months they are 15 months apart, i got pregnant when he was 6 months old...i was baby crazy after his birth and after hers and now she is 14 months old i think about it but then remind myself of everything i didn't like about pregnancy so i will hold off lol.
    sufyaans_mami

Answer by sufyaans_mami at 8:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My son is 14 years old and now I'm TTC now if thats not crazy I dont know what is..LOL
    Anonymous

• They will be 24 months apart...I timed it real well
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 9:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• 12 YRS, 10 YRS, AND 1 YR
    LOVEMYBABIESX3

Answer by LOVEMYBABIESX3 at 5:15 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• mine will be 20 months apart
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 6:34 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Hi !!! I have 3 children who are all almost 4 yrs apart which was a great age gap for me!!!
    As long as you feel you will cope i dont think it matters what the age gap is, its you who will raise then so as long as you and your other half are happy go for it i say, everyone is different!!!

xxxx
    mandyr76

Answer by mandyr76 at 7:13 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• My boys are 13, 9 and 2
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 7:20 AM on Apr. 10, 2009