Sick of drama?

Isnt anyone else sick of the drama. Its like high school all over again. Cant we just answer peoples questions that we feel might help and ask questions about the help we need and fun stuff instead of stuff that will cause drama! Does anyone else agree?

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 6:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, thank you. lol someone else feels the same!
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• anytime you get a large gathering of women there will always be drama... it is inevitable.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Well, sometimes, I must admit the drama will make me read on and on. I try to be nice to everyone, but sometimes someone is really rude or says ridiculous things and I can't help it . . the claws come out. As ZaTa said, the drama is inevitable.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• personally I really enjoy arguing over other mother's parenting choice which effect me in no way shape or form... in order that I may feel better about myself...

oh wait... never mind that's not me...
    that's some woman names anony... lol...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• It would be nice but being civil towards one another will not happen.
    Anonymous

• yeah It would be nice but never on c-m will that happen

Anonymous

• Nothing against you, but the tired of drama questions get tiring as well. I just hate it when i post a question that is just for fun, and somone answers it asking me why i am arguing and trying to start drama and fights. That is what I find annoying.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 7:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• shake hand

ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• its going to keep happening no matter what, no matter how many times people ask this question. so get over it.
    Anonymous

• SOme people must love Drama. I love how you post this and other people go to JUST TO MAKE MORE. gosh.. Make it stop ya bunch of bitches..
    Anonymous