What's the best pregnancy pillow do you recommend?

My daughter is 5 1/2 months pregnant and she is having a hard time getting any sleep due to her hips, legs, and sides of her body hurting. I have tryed all day to find the answer, but I didn't know where else to go. I would be so grateful if someone could please help me so I can purchase her one of these. I'm really worried as she isn't getting enough rest. Thank you for your time and advice.
Sincerely,
doggiemom144

doggiemom144

Asked by doggiemom144 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• get her a large body pillow, if she lays on her side on with that beside her and flings her legs over it- wow! That was awesome for me! I slept soooooooo good!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I think I have the Boppy Total Body Pillow. You can buy them from BRU for about $55. It was a GODSEND!!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 7:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i had just a cheap $20 body pillow from walmart, loveeeeeeed it! lol gonna get another soon with this pregnancy
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i fell in love with the back n belly pillow. there were so many ways to use it so i just kept switching positions til i found what i wanted. because early in my pregnany i would sleep on my back with my butt threw the middle and my head at the rounded part but by the end i was sleeping on my side with the rounded part still at the top like a pillow, and i would have the bump on the side under my tummy to support it. the only down side is it does take up a fair amount of room.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 9:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• A long body pillow works great. You don't need the other expensive ones.
    mama32177

Answer by mama32177 at 6:47 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I just used a regular body pillow. I LOVED it! Its especially helpful when your spouse/SO spoons you. Then you have the pillow support along your front (lay on your side) and their body supporting your back.
    MrsT6102

Answer by MrsT6102 at 8:29 AM on Apr. 10, 2009