Acne Scars

I had awful acne as a teenager, and still have minor acne now. I'm almost 27. I have really bad scars all over my face from all the acne when i was younger. Any thoughts on what I can do to get rid of this?? I'm very self conscious about it and it really does affect my everyday life. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I totally understand how you feel about your skin. I had acne as a kid and had to go to the derm. I started using Mary Kay when I was 13 years old because nothing was working. I am now a Sales Director because I love to help others with their skin care needs. Microderm Abrasion is really the BEST way to help with your scars. It takes off several layers of skin. PM me if you would like for me to send you a free sample to try, okay??

AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 7:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• First off get the current acne under control. Try the Clearskin Professionals kit from Avon. It works really well. The absolute best thing you can buy for acne scars is the Anew Alternative Clearly C 10% Vitamin C Serum the product number is 479-790. This works really well. I have a scar on my forehead that this stuff made a huge difference on. A lot of my customers have tried this combo and its worked well too. You can get them on my website www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2009