Easter alone

My inlaws invited us to Easter but since she disrespected me horribly we will not be there. I havent talked to my parents in months. They were invited to my sons baptisim but never showed up. The inlaws sent my daughter a check for her baptisim but I never cashed it. I want toxic people out of our life. Theres so much more to say but it will take forever lol what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• forgive be the better person trust me after you forgive rather you talk to them on a daily basis or not you will feel much better and sleep better knowing that you did the right thing after all Its Easter

Anonymous

• I'm with you...who wants that crap on a holiday.
    Just go buy a ham and cook something for your immediate family and enjoy the day. There's no law that says you have to spend holidays with other family, especially if they can't respect you.
    We never go anywhere on holidays. I cook and it is just us (me, hubby, kids and my dad if he wants to join us--we all live in one house). I prefer it that way.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I too have problems with toxic family.I'd give anything for the ability to wipe them out of my life.Why should we always be the ones forgiving?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 9, 2009