Easter alone

My inlaws invited us to Easter but since she disrespected me horribly we will not be there. I havent talked to my parents in months. They were invited to my sons baptisim but never showed up. The inlaws sent my daughter a check for her baptisim but I never cashed it. I want toxic people out of our life. Theres so much more to say but it will take forever lol what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Enjoy your time with your family and don't let the toxic people bring you down.
    Anonymous

• forgive be the better person trust me after you forgive rather you talk to them on a daily basis or not you will feel much better and sleep better knowing that you did the right thing after all Its Easter
    Anonymous

• I'd have to know more of the details before forming an opinion. There are some things that ought to be overlooked. There are others that are worth going to the mat.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• put the money in a savings acct for the child. Just bc you don't like them doesn't mean your child should be cheated out of something good some day. As for Easter, make your own tradition with family but if you hate everyone you meet in life who you don't agree with then your life will be truly limited. your child will grow to resent you kept her from meeting the fam, even if they are crazy or toxic or otherwise. Remember, they don't think you are perfect either. Not bashing, just stating.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2009