Any good churches in the OKC area?

Any of you moms know of a good church in the Midwest City/OKC/Tinker area? My family moved here a couple of months ago and looking for a new church.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• if your looking for a bible teaching church check out www.calvarychapel.com and see if there is one near you.
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 7:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• No but if you ever move to where I live I know of a GREAT church! :)
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 7:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• depends on what your beliefs are. my parents work at Ridgecrest Church of Christ off of SW 10th st & Air Depot. ive only been there a few times but they are all very nice.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I loved the Calvary Chapel we went to in Cali. I miss it so much. All we have in the town I live in now are Emergent or Seeker churches. I have been to 6 different churches not one taught out of the Bible and not one gave an alter call. Isn't that the point? Calvary Chapels are great. They are all about the Bible and make sure to give everyone a chance every meeting time to become born again. I did not realize so many chuches didn't do it.

I would avoid almost any church with Vineyard in it. So far all have been Emergent churches that are almost like Universal Unitarian groups.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I think that is an oxymoron...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Apr. 10, 2009