postpartum girdle

Has anyone used one!? My aunt brought me a bunch of stuff today that my cousin didn't use anymore and she brought me one. But, my child is 11 months old. Is it too late? My stomach sticks out way farther than it did before I had my daughter. I also gained 76 lbs while pregnant, but I've lost all the weight, but my stomach is still saggy.

Courtney508

Asked by Courtney508 at 7:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I have never used a Postpartum girdle but I wear Spanx! You can get them at most department stores, online or at Lane Bryant depending on your size. They are the best thing out there to hold all that jiggle. It will shrink you down a pant size or more. I highly recommend them to new mothers who still want to look nice while losing weight.
    Anonymous