At what age do you think is inappropriate for a son to see his mother with just her undergarments on?

Or even in the nude?

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 7:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• what would be the issue? when ever he becomes freaked out by my gross body lol it's just a human changing clothes.
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Depends on the child.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 7:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Whenever either Mom or child become uncomfortable.
    Devory

Answer by Devory at 7:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I think that when your child becomes uncomfortable that is when it is inappropriate. I have 2 boys ages 12 and 10 and 1 daughter age 7. My boys will still walk in on me when I am getting dressed. My DD still sees my DH in his under ware at time.

For my family this works. I think you have to find what works for your family and what you and your children are comfortable with.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My boys are 3 and 4 and I started to get dressed in private when my 3 YO walked in on me and said "I see boobies!" LOL I said THat's enough! They are too old! LOL
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 7:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Whenever it grosses the kid out.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:03 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My oldest is 7 and my kids still see my in my underwear. I BF so they see that too, they don't think twice and think that women are supposed to BF.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I don't think there is a right or wrong age, only what works for each family. Everyone of my kids will walk in on me and think nothing of it, if the parents make a big deal the children will.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 9:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i stopped doing that ever since my baby was 1 month old but then i thought to myself i doubt he'll remember my body parts at that young age.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• When your son starts asking questions or imitating your body parts when you should stop lol. As they get older they will tell you when it makes them uncomfortable.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 1:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2009