Please pray for us...

We're thinking about buying this house and we know that times are really iffy right now. Hubby has a good, stable job but I'm still worried. I worry that we might be getting in over our head but all the numbers work out that we'll be able to afford it.

Its a HUD Forclosed home that 4 years ago sold for $65000 and is now for $30000. Its a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, living room, den, and dining room. Its in really good condition and on an acer and a half.

Our monthly payments will be $245. That will be easily paid I know. I just worry what will happen if Hubby loses his job. Please pray that we do exactly what God wants us to do and that we stay on the path he has for us.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 7:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish you the best of luck!! You guys can do it!! I wish our mortgage pmt was $245 . . hell ours is $1100. You can do it!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• $245 is an easy enough mortgage to pay even if something should happen with your husband's job. Ours is almost $1100 a month which was affordable with ease when hubby was bringing home $1600-$1900 every 2 weeks. Now that he's bringing home $1400-$1450 every 2 weeks, it's a little bit of a stretch. You will be fine!
    Anonymous

• gooood luck :)
    i wish you the best!
    mrene88

Answer by mrene88 at 2:59 AM on Apr. 10, 2009