Does anyone else feel sorry for their pets?

I just got my daughter a kitten and that poor thing has been drug all around. She is telling the poor thing when to eat, when to drink, when to poop by taking it to the appropriate area. All day long that little cat is stuck in the crook of her arm...he hasn't walked since we got him.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 7:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pets

• lol, my daughter is like that with our new puppies we just got, theyre 4 month old maltipoo x shihtzus...and its like the look in the puppies' eyes whenever shes got one of them is like "help me" lol...but they just lay there and take it..soo..what else can ya do..lol.,at least theyr enot putting up a fight with her..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:50 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• LOL!! Poor kitty... ;P

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 7:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• how old is your daughter? we are thinking about getting a kitty too lol...
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• She is 3 1/2. It is actually a "replacement". The cat I had for years before she was even born died about a week ago and she was really beat up about it, so we let her go pick out a kitten. My old cat was smart enough to get away...this one just lets her drag it all over the house.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• hmmm my 3 yr old keeps asking for a kitten.lol im thinking when shes older
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 8:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• lol..well atleast you know you have a good cat! my 3 yr old wants one too and she does that to my friends cat, and the cat Lets her do it too..lol..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:41 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Not long ago I went into my son's bedroom and found him and the Beagle wearing sunglasses. Do not ask me how he got the dog to go along with it, but he did.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 12:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• No I do not let my children treat the kitten like that.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Yeah, when she's done "loving it too much" I'll chain it up in the back yard and start training it for cat fights.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2009