Don't you hate it when you...

A) get into an elevator and it reeks like booty and then the doors open on the next floor and the people look at you like you are the stinky one?

B) go into the bathroom and it has a gag-worthy stench that lingers and then the person after you looks horrified when you open the door like you caused their eyes to water?

What else ladies...lets have some laughs!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my worst one was when we were grocery shopping and walked through someone's funk cloud. My son waited until I was in the line to check out and the lady and her family that was in that isle got in line behind us and my 5 yo son screams Mom there's that lady who crapped her pants. Remember?
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• LOL
    Anonymous

• Don't you hate when, Hubby farts and blames it on you...in public, on your anniversary, at a fancy resturaunt......
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• LOL, I assume that happened to you?
    Anonymous

• never had anything blamed on me, but one time in wal-mart i was walking behind an old man, and he shook his pant leg and poop fell out! he just kept walking, it was soooo sick!
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 8:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• ....yea you go into a stank empty bathroom and try to hurry up and do your business before someone comes in. While you are desperately trying to hurry in wash your hands a coworker walks in or someone you know and you break a smile and want so bad to tell them that it wasn't you but don't want to look guilty or feel like an idiot.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2009