Did you know there is a spell check here?

click on full editor and you can fix your spelling mistakes and your questions are easier to read and understand. I have had to skip over some becauser I can't read them.

chefjen

Asked by chefjen at 7:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know! Isn't it great? It's one of the things that I have always liked about this site that they did not have at the other place. Spellcheck and SweetPeas. Which you can also use in full editor.

good

cafeclubmom

Answer by cafeclubmom at 9:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• It is amazing how badly some women type.. The whole text type doesnt bother me, but the grammer... yikes.

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 7:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• lol, omg I agree. Some people can NOT spell. it bugs the hell out of me.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 7:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Yep...it's my BFF
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 7:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Wish some would use spell check more often since it's sometimes hard to read posts.
    Anonymous

• I have it installed on my browser, but sometimes I still make mistakes. But I do try, I know I am a horrible speller and it is not other peoples responsibility to try and decipher what I have written.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 8:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• It appears that the gals that really need it did not respond to the question.   LOL

chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:24 AM on Apr. 10, 2009