Does this mean war?!?

So I got on here to ask a question about dinner tonight and I happened to look at the popular questions. There is a war starting between the FF and the BF again. Since I've been on here (and that hasn't been for long) this is the biggest one I've seen.

I would love to see this play out but I have to cook dinner now...dang!

Dayija

Asked by Dayija at 8:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what are FF and BF
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• soonmommy,, formula feeding and breastfeeding,,,, so to answer the ? honestly I think if you want to BF do it, if you want to FF do it! I FF because I didn't want to BF, honestly I give moms that do a-lot of credit I've heard it hurts so I didn't even try! but it is always gonna be a disagreement on it. so why fight about it!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Oh HELL!

I thought it was forward facing versus back facing LOL! Obviously I haven't seen the war, that ship has long ~sailed for me!
    MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 8:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Yeah, I think there are some of them (on both sides) that just lie in wait and cause trouble when they think it is getting to dull around here. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2009