Does this mean war?!?

So I got on here to ask a question about dinner tonight and I happened to look at the popular questions. There is a war starting between the FF and the BF again. Since I've been on here (and that hasn't been for long) this is the biggest one I've seen.

I would love to see this play out but I have to cook dinner now...dang!

Asked by Dayija at 8:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what are FF and BF

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• soonmommy,, formula feeding and breastfeeding,,,, so to answer the ? honestly I think if you want to BF do it, if you want to FF do it! I FF because I didn't want to BF, honestly I give moms that do a-lot of credit I've heard it hurts so I didn't even try! but it is always gonna be a disagreement on it. so why fight about it!!!

Answer by rebel07 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Oh HELL!

I thought it was forward facing versus back facing LOL! Obviously I haven't seen the war, that ship has long ~sailed for me!

Answer by MizKizzy at 8:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Yeah, I think there are some of them (on both sides) that just lie in wait and cause trouble when they think it is getting to dull around here. lol

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2009