• In the Spotlight:

my family is falling a part

we live n a small town were a large family 4 boys & 4 girls both parents came from same size familys so we r kin 2 almost everyone here there a mean drinking fighting bunch espeally my dads side every time i turn around someone is mad i try 2 stay away as much as possible im tired after all the years of abuse growing up an now i dont want 2 have 2 fight anymore i just want pease my mom has 2 b n the middle of it all an being the only daughter dumb enoughto stay here has 2 hear it all i try 2 b a good daughter but no matter what she jabs me hard & fast because i have my own thoughts & ideals the more i try the more i get punished please help

lanegirl

Asked by lanegirl at 8:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• leave or cut yourself off.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Move out?

You need to be your own person, and you can't do that in your house apparently.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I agree cut them off. Sometimes the ones who are supposed to love us the most often hurt us the worst.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2009