Is it hard for you to turn your words into actions?

Actions speak louder than words.. I am always I need to change this and that but nothing ever changes.

Lena240

Asked by Lena240 at 8:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's hard for me to change words to actions. I can't stand that about myself. But one day, I'm sure I'll do it. LOL, but I guess we'll see if I actually put action on that too haha
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 9:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I think it is for everyone. I try to think of two of my favorite "sayings" on that subject though -
    "actions speak louder than words"
    &
    "I will show you my faith by my good deeds" James 2:18 (that whole section is good - James 2:14-19) -- and, "faith" doesn't even need to mean that you're trying to prove faight of God- faith in something working, faith in yourself, faith in others, faith in whatever you believe... i.e.You believe being a good person is good, then you will show it by your deeds... :)

I'm not sure if that really answered your Q, but I'm hoping it did give you a different perspective, as well as a little support, advice, and encouragement on that matter.
    KnLzMom

Answer by KnLzMom at 2:12 PM on Apr. 10, 2009