Does America LIKE Simon Cowell?

Now, I'm asking this because i have watched american idol. And as a brit, im not too fond of him. But, how do you guys feel about him coming over telling you who's talented and who is truly dreadful.

Honestly, i would get pissed if some american came over here doing that. I guess its just me. But, i was also watching AGT earlier and there are TWO brits out of three judges. How does that make you guys feel?
If anything at all?

mum-to-be-at-18

Asked by mum-to-be-at-18 at 8:52 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• i dont like any of the judges...and i dont like any of the contestents 99% of the time. honestly i dont watch the show that often...i cant stand to hear ppl butcher music.

but while Simon is a rude ass...he is an unapologetic rude ass & has no problem being that way...so more power to him haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:25 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Oh i agree with that. he knows what he's on about. But, do you find him unnecessarily rude?
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I love his rude ass! Me and him could go round and round! Just like him, I tell it like it is!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• What about piers on Americas got talent?
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 9:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• fair enough luvbug. My partner and i only watch all these shows for the first round auditions. They make us piss ourselves with laughter. We never watch more after that bit. The tone deaf people who are just unebelaibly bad are the best reason to watch it.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I like Simon, and I actually like the judges on AGT, also. I'm not even sure why lol. Maybe it's just their accent? haha. I don't watch often, AT ALL, but when I do, I always get a good laugh out of something. =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 9:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I don't find him rude at all, he is being honest. Some people truly think they can sing and you know full well that they can't. He just says it like it is, love it!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2009