Acai?

Or any other form of the Acai Berry cleanses?

If so, what were your results? Side effects? Did you like it or hate it?

Please don't tell me that I don't need to do it...I exercise almost daily (mostly cardio for weight loss) I eat VERY healthy, and do all the right things right. But I can't drop the baby weight and am looking for a helping hand to get me started. (I started pre-pregnancy at 135, now I am 175. I want to get down to 145 at least).

Thank you for sharing your experiences...feel free to answer anon.

CarolynBarnett

Asked by CarolynBarnett at 8:52 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Health

• Google acai. It's pretty much a scam.
    Anonymous

• Acai berry which is in my fridge in liquid and packets and pills, is really just a supplement for energy and antioxidants. It didn't change my life or make me lose weight. If you try the colon cleanse at Super Supplements and acai, you might drop a few water weight lbs. I also tried that green tea Oprah told us to buy. Truth is, those things are good for a little energy and skin but as a weightloss solution, it hasn't worked for my gut. I am a size 6 but cannot lose the gut for my life.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2009