have you cheated with someone close and he found out?

ok. I was totally drunk, not a good excuse but I was. His cousin a big flirt and womenizer. Whom lives with us( for 2 tears now) monday night he and I had sex. for 10 seconds at the most. I never drink, that night I did. my fiance walked it.. I have been forgiven but.. I still feel horrible

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• hoefuly he did forgive but all the best of luck
    Anonymous

• I have never cheated on my husband.
    Anonymous

• BTW...His brother needs to find a new place to live.
    Anonymous

• I wrote the question, couldnt edit it. but we have been together 5 years, engaged with a 19 month old. I have been faithful the entire time. and vow to never do it again. I hadnt had a drink of anything since Dec 2006 when I found out I was pregnant... then went to nursing which didnt stop until she was 18 months just this feb. anyways his cousin moved out that night.. he and I have done alot of talking he forgives me because he believes this is not my typical behavior, and it is for his cousin.... I still feel horrible. thanks for your replies
    Anonymous

• You are very lucky he forgave you so easily. That's one reason I'd never drink without my hubby present, I'd be afraid that I'd either willingly or be forced to have sex with someone when I wasn't in my normal mind.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2009