Anyone have any cute "mommy" tattoos? I want to get one that involves my son but I need ideas

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have cherries on my lower back with my dds name above it
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:46 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• what are you looking into getting I used to work in a tattoo shop maybe I can help\
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i was about to get roses on my ankle with my daughters name up the vine when i found out i was preg, so now i have to wait until i have this one so i can get it.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• right now it's just ideas in my head. I havent the money to get a new tattoo, little alone a slight touch up (my artist moved anyways and he did touch ups for free *sigh*) but the next one want to get is absolutely gonna relate to my son. I was thinking of doing his astrology sign aries/taurus cusp, or his chinese birth year animal (the rat) around a sweetpea flower (his birth flower)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I have the sun and the moon tattooed on my lower back. I want to have my kids added to it eventually. What I decided on was instead of putting their names or anything like that, I'm going to add their constellations. Cancer, Capricorn and Aquarious. That way they will each be represtented, and it will look natural with my other tattoo.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 9:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I have a necklace w/ a cross on my ankle that has my Daughters name in the necklace links.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 9:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I've heard of people getting their baby's footprintes tattooed on them. I always thought that was really cute!
    Anonymous

• I don't really know what I want to do. I think i want it on the side side of my stomach.. I thought about his foot print and name and birthday then each kid I have get their foot prints so its walking up my side. i don't know though.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I have my daughter's foot prints done on top of my foot. I love it.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I intend on getting my sons name on a small covered up place when he is born. Not sure where yet. Cos it will only be for me and not for show. Possibly wrist or ankle.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 9:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2009