• In the Spotlight:

Is it safe to drink vitamin water while im pregnant?? i juts cant get enough of it but im afraid its not safe :/

zimmstay2

Asked by zimmstay2 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sure! Your body will only absorb the vitamins it needs and pass on the rest.
    Austinka

Answer by Austinka at 9:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• According to these posts, it's ok:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Maternal--Child/Vitamin-water-and-pregnancy/show/165948
    Anonymous

• just make sure the vitamin water doesnt have certain herbs in it, some of which can be harmful to the baby (i.e some drinks have echinacea....! you can always check www.kellymom.com
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:59 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i dont see why it wouldnt be i drink it all the time to .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i did with my first i was hooked to the water till i read an article in a pregnancy magazine that to many vitamins can cause a miscarriage so i slowed down a bit
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 10:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My husband works for Coca-Cola so he gets vitamin water at a discount. I probably drank 100 gallons while I was pregnant. Defense was my favorite :D
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 12:16 AM on Apr. 10, 2009