What do you do when you or your kids are bored?

What are some of your cures for boredom? And please... keep the answers clean. I've had some pretty nasty and non-constructive answers.

kelfr25

Asked by kelfr25 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• Go for a walk, read a book, plant a garden, play a sport, watch a movie....The list goes on and on.
    Anonymous

• I'm a new mom so still learning but..., we either dance around to my favorite music, I figure I can get away w/o listening to kids music just yet. Or now I am making hand and feet print out of model magic clay to send to the grandmas, maybe paint hand and feet prints on bought canvas to hang in the nursery, add some flowers or whatever your theme.
    Rubysmom124

Answer by Rubysmom124 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• go to the park, clean the backyard, wash "our" cars (she washes the tricycle), organize something (I like to organize things..and my daughter loves to help), color, paint,make up stories, lots of stuff....
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:17 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• give them chores.
    Anonymous

• Bubbles!! Get a big baking tin, dish soap and warm water. Try using different things to make bubbles. Plastic coat hangers, rubber bands, straws, spatula or big kitchen spoon w/ holes in it. Almost anything can be used as a bubble maker.

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 7:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2009