What is the most embarrassing thing your mom/dad did to or in front of one of your dates?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When someone new came to pick me up for a date my dad would be sitting in the living room or front porch if it was warm outside, cleaning his guns. There for a while my dad had the cleanest guns in the state.

Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 10:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Opened their mouths!
    Anonymous

• my parent's never embarrassed me. Well the only one my dad ever met was my now husband. And my mom was awesome and everyone loved her.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:17 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• my parents never did but my youngest brother threw pizza at my high school bf, and my sister always quized any guy i ever talked to.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• my parents were ok, but my sister was folding clothes when I brought a new bf over and held up a pair of my granny panties and said, "these are yours right?" I about died of embarrassment!
    Anonymous

• Opened her mouth. She degraded me and told dates how stupid and lazy I was. Which I am neither.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• called him Manuel as though he were of Spanish descent when his name was Emmanuel and he was Egyptian. My mother just refused to acknowledge that he was Egyptian. Either way wasn't good enough for them. I brought him home any way because I was in my twenties and didn't live under their rule. My mother met him and snobby to him and unhappy but not outright rude.
    Anonymous

• My parents weren't the embarrassing ones. That was my brother. When my homecoming date showed up my brother jump out from behind the door with a HUGE butcher knife and yelled "If you touch my sister I will slice off your balls!"
    My date the idiot...only talked about how cool my brother was for the rest of the night.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Not my date but in public! I was wearing a "hard rock cafe" shirt, and my parents ran and put theirs on without my knowledge. Under their coats. We go out and they say, "Look, we're matching!" Gosh I was embarrassed. And my mom would make me carry my own pads, buy them at the store, even when cute guys were there. That's embarrassing as a teen lol, now it's no big deal ;-) Then there was the time she was buying suppositories and said "They're for my daughter," with me standing nearby. they were not for me!
    Anonymous