Any good cream for dark face spots? what is the name and did it work, for how long did you use it

is there any foundation good until I can find treatment.. should I consider a peeling pls help

colomami44

Asked by colomami44 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Porcelana available at c.v.s. It is cheap and it works. Also make sure to use a serious sun screen. It might take a month or two to work. It does the job.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Try ANEW Alternative from Avon you can visit my store at youravon.com/tmantz use the code FSANY at checkout for free shipping
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Avon makes a banishing cream too you should try it as well with the Anew Age Transforming foundation
    Anonymous

• TimeWise® Even Complexion Essence
    Formulated with our patent-pending Lucentrix™ complex, TimeWise® Even Complexion Essence is clinically shown to restore skin's natural, even tone by helping reduce visible dark spots and reverse skin discoloration. And when added to a comprehensive age-fighting program like TimeWise® skin care, this concentrated serum can help every woman – from ivory to beige to bronze skin tones – see a more even complexion. You'll see results in as little as four weeks. And with continuous use, the powerful results get even better.

84% of panelists experienced a more even skin tone†.

I have been using it since the beginning of last year and it works great and my customers with the same problems enjoy it as well

www.marykay.com/marie.reeves
    15% off all products and always free shipping
    not satisfied 100% reimbursement or exchange for equal or lesser value
    Marykay_usmc

Answer by Marykay_usmc at 12:46 AM on Apr. 23, 2009