Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I file a dispute/claim on unreceived items after paying???

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could help me to find out how to dispute / file a claim on unreceived items after paying through paypal with my debit/credit card. I had ordered various items from a seller in march and paid for them being told they would email me when shipped and since then they have yet to contact me. If anyone has any information on how i can keep this from happening again and how to resolve this please let me know . Thanks again for any help.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

Answers (2)
  • I would contact ebay (I am assuming where you got it through) I think there is a "file a claim' button somewhere. Check in the FAQ

    Answer by ZaTa at 10:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

  • You can file a claim with paypal. I think there is a section on the right side of the main screen that explains how to file a claim. They will investigate the seller, and if they cannot provide proof that it was sent they will credit your paypal account.

    Answer by 2-1CavWife at 10:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.