How do I file a dispute/claim on unreceived items after paying???

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could help me to find out how to dispute / file a claim on unreceived items after paying through paypal with my debit/credit card. I had ordered various items from a seller in march and paid for them being told they would email me when shipped and since then they have yet to contact me. If anyone has any information on how i can keep this from happening again and how to resolve this please let me know . Thanks again for any help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I would contact ebay (I am assuming where you got it through) I think there is a "file a claim' button somewhere. Check in the FAQ
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• You can file a claim with paypal. I think there is a section on the right side of the main screen that explains how to file a claim. They will investigate the seller, and if they cannot provide proof that it was sent they will credit your paypal account.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 10:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2009