Fun crafts that are easy and take up time?

Im sooooo bored during the day I want to do something productive with my time. Im pregnant and I am on bed rest for a couple weeks from TONS of stress and i need something to do craft wise that will speed up my day.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 11:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Crocheting, knitting, making jewlery( very easy and takes up time), Hand sewing a baby quilt, painting ceramics, drawing, writing a book in a jornal about your pregnancy to hand down to the baby when it gets older,. Hope soem may be of interest to you good luck.
    HALJUBOORI

Answer by HALJUBOORI at 2:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Scrapbooking, knitting, cross stitch....

Check out your local craft store.
    Anonymous

• scrapbooking!!!! also, do a diary every day.. and then you can give it to your child when she's pregnant.. thats what I did and i'll give it to my daughter when she is pregnant.. hopefully not for another 25-30 years! lol!!

also, do stuff for the nursery..... recently i did this for my 4year olds room((lol i was a little late))... get the letters for the name and paint them and decorate them and hang them up...
    ex:
    http://customwoodenletters.com/ebay/Images/IMG_2129.jpg
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Cross stitching is fun and you can make many things for the baby's room.
    eeyoree

Answer by eeyoree at 10:00 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Latch hook rugs! SHILLCRAFT has the best! & you can even send in a picture & design your own! I also like Quilting, Cross Stitch & Painted Stained Glass. OH, & making Teddy bears.

dansuehath

Answer by dansuehath at 3:40 PM on May. 16, 2009