if you hated someone with every bone in your body and you had something that could...

ruin their lives like a credit card, or social security number would you do it? I have an ex boss that i HATE!!!! and sometimes think oh the joy it would be to watch him burn because of someone else the way he has done to so many ppl! I was a dental assistant...he had been there for 2 years, and i was the 11th assistant! I wasnt told this before i started! The longest a girl had been there was the other assistant and she was there 8months before me...but i made the best of it. He sent me to school as he did a couple other girls for a higher kind of assistant (the girl that was there the longest lasted b\c she refused to go to school, she was happy being just an assistant) and then let me go as he did all the other assistants! because we had to sign a form saying we would pay it all back! jackass i tell you! me and others think he has a thing w/ the assistant! so would you?

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 11:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I might leave that kind of info somewhere conspicuous like in a bar on the wrong end of town... I prefer to think as a free agent of chaotic karma, I have a free pass when it comes to those who've pissed on my toes ;')
    HollyLucination

Answer by HollyLucination at 11:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• No because karma is a bitch!
    Anonymous

• No. I believe in Karma. He will get his.
    Anonymous

• well lets see...i hate my dh's ex ( the baby mamma) i hate her so freakin bad i would not walk across the street to piss on her gums if her teeth were on fire. i would not do a damn thing to help her out in any way..EVER! so i would have to say yes i would do something to make her life a living hell just like she has made mine!
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I hope he gets his one day! Because i didn have room to mention...he only took state insurance and he is probably part of the reason ins is so much. he would bill for shit he NEVER did! so when the poor ppl would find another dentist they couldnt get the work done because he said he already did it! he was investigated for ins fraud and he went in and changed all the records to shoe he didnt do it! he had ME as an assistant doing cleanings so he didnt have to pay a hygentsit wage! Til i realized what he was doing and refused and thats when i was let go! right after i finished my schooling. i couldnt pay him right away so he kept my last two checks that were coming to me, AND put a judgment against me!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Nope. You never have to do anything because these kinds of people always set themselves up. As my momma always says: "It all comes clean in the wash." Twenty years ago, that comment never made sense. Now that I work with a bunch of self-serving, backstabbing, damn near riot-inciting freaks of nature, I've learned to sit back and watch them self-destruct without any help from me...
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 11:17 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• well now you just might be starting some kind of war...if things can be handled another way, i would like say with the law. but if the law cant help you, just pray that he will get whats coming to him while your there!

if i was in your situation, i'd be blaming myself cause thats the way i am.

good luck
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• No, it wouldn't be physical enough for me to find it rewarding. I mean if you were asking me if I had a ball bat that could ruin someone's life, that is a whole other story. I would start with the abusive loser my sister has attached herself to.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• serach the internet, if you know his phone # there is some way you can set it up so when people call him it goes straight to a gay porn number. I think it is some kind of revenge on your ex site or something. I honestly thought about doing that to someone I work with once, but then she started having troubles with her son and I felt bad so i didn't do it.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2009