Naturally oily face

Everything I buy doesn't work, I get alot of zit that I can't get rid of. Anyway, this is really for my SD and she is embarassed...lol...anyway she is saying the ones on the side of her mouth ar ehurting everytime she talks so if you ladies could give me some things that work that would be awesome

suhweet1

Asked by suhweet1 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• try a mud mask once a week, it helps to dry out skin but not so much though that its dry and crackly. makeup? try not to do liquid foundations, they make it worse. walmart sells a product called acne free, it comes with wash, toner and lotion, i've found it to work so far (for me that is). if that doesn't work you can get a prescription from your dr.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:33 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• bump
    suhweet1

Answer by suhweet1 at 12:16 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• If you're looking to cure the oil problem (which is probably causing the acne!) then get the Mark Shine Fighter Skincare Kit product number 956-229
    It has everything you need in it to fix the issue! You can get it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• you need to use products for combo/oily for acne control i use and so does a lot of my younger clients
    the acne gel $7 -For blemishes, smooth on Acne Treatment Gel. It's clinically proven to dry and clear acne blemishes, allowing skin to heal

Blemish Control Toner3- $13-Acne medication for the management of mild or occasional acne. It helps reduce the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Also helps prevent new acne pimples. Leaves skin free of excess oil

Velocity Facial Cleanser- $10-Having great skin is easy with one product that works like three. It deep cleans your face, tones to refresh and exfoliates. Plus, it contains a lighter version of the Velocity fragrance

Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer- $12 This lightweight moisturizer softens and has oil-absorbing ingredients, so it's suitable for blemish-prone skin Contains a lighter version of the Velocity fragrance

www.marykay/marie.reeves all product 15% off
    Marykay_usmc

Answer by Marykay_usmc at 12:44 AM on Apr. 23, 2009