I have not had a period in two months but have had 2 negative home pregnancy tests. any ideas of what could be wrong or if its possible that i am still pregnant?

jessica91484

Asked by jessica91484 at 11:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Health

• Medication and hormones can change the answers tell your or Go to an OBGYN or a clinic .But also you might have irregular periods they can jump three months at a time .Get that checked out if you are pregnant you need prenatal care and if your not you need to be on the pill to help regulate your period the problem with that is that your uterus has to clean itself and if you skip months your more likely to have very heavy periods and vaginal bleeding disorders that will require supplement's for your hemoglobin.

hush84

Answer by hush84 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• you could be preg. or you could just have a wierd peiod but really im not a dr so go to ur doc and get a blood test k
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 11:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I have had a 42 day cycle.......sometimes the body does weird things....Perhaps you just missed a month or two. There is lots of things that can cause missed periods. Try not to stress to much about it....
    Anonymous

• i always tested neg with both my kids until around 3 months
    get a blood test done to be sure
    Alexis82

Answer by Alexis82 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Your cycle may just be off or perhaps there is something wrong, like a fibriod or something. If you miss another month you should probably get to the doctor.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I had a 67 day cycle once and wasn't pregnant. Still have no clue what cause it but if it's bothering you I'd go to the doc. I also know that if I work with a bunch of women my cycle will adjust, I always start between the 4 & 6 of each month but when I work with women my cycle starts between the 15th and 18th of the month. Could be stress causing it to be weird too. Or a more serious problem, only your doc can say for sure.
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 3:35 PM on Apr. 10, 2009