Can Cafemom press harrasment charges on the "men" that were on our site, or take legal action?

Do you think that any legal action can be taken with the situation with the trolls and Cafemom? If so what? If Cafemom can get there ISP addresses shoudn't they be able to ban them?

1boy1girl4me

Asked by 1boy1girl4me at 4:57 AM on Aug. 2, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Seriously?!!? If you get offended this easily go hide in a basement somewhere and cut off all human contact.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Aug. 2, 2008

• Are you offended because you are the troll? if not then move on....
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 5:01 AM on Aug. 2, 2008

• Nope not a troll...though I did love those dolls growing up. I think the one who is offended is obviously you. If you can't handle the fact that everyone can join this website then it isn't the right one for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Aug. 2, 2008

• I got a great laywer who loves to deal with bullshit lawsuits. Let's file!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:11 AM on Aug. 2, 2008

• I really don't think they can. This is an open site that anyone can join, unless they start charging for membership, I don't think it will stop.

Besides, I am sure there are women on here who take things from the groups and post it in other places...these men just happened to get caught doing it.
    Susan0976

Answer by Susan0976 at 8:47 AM on Aug. 2, 2008

• Legal action? No, sorry.
    ellaura

Answer by ellaura at 9:35 AM on Aug. 2, 2008

• I wish there were more we could do to make sure men weren't logging on, but I really dont think there is. I just don't know what we do that they find so interesting here. Talk about breastfeeding? How to potty train? Labor symptoms? I mean really, why are they here? I think every man I know would be wierded out after 5 mins here, but these infiltrators seem to maintain interest!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:56 AM on Aug. 2, 2008

• 1boy1grilforme, i think maybe u can report the anonymous posts that u got to this question. u never know if it is a "troll" than let cafemom handle them. trust me. i found two profile pages that i am 99.99% sure they are "troll" (guys) and i got in trouble by outing them. i told a few friends and somehow cafemom found out. i got in trouble but they said they take any report of impostors seriously any way long story short. just report anybody anonymous or not and cafemom will take care of them. good luck girl.

mexicu

Answer by mexicu at 1:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2008