how do you mskr deviled eggs without breaking them?

Every time I try to boil eggs, I can't seem to peel them without the shells sticking. Any suggestions?

kimmy73

Asked by kimmy73 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Food & Drink

• http://www.ehow.com/how_2312625_peel-hardboiled-egg.html
    Anonymous

• after you take them out run them under cold water for a few minutes it always works for me =D
    jak89

Answer by jak89 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• This is what my mother always told me......Dont use fresh eggs.......after you buy them let them sit for a week.......before boiling them. And cool them with cold water.
    Anonymous

• i gently roll them on the counter to break the membrane under the shell. but too hard n the entire thing splits open lol
    Anonymous

• i like to peel my eggs under cold water after they have cooled down a fair bit. i rarely ever have one break.
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 8:56 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• in food and party buzz yesterday they had a very nice little article that showed how to make the perfect hard boiled egg!!! Check it out! It is on the top of the page here under daily buzz!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:15 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Adding salt to the water when you cook the eggs is supposed to help with peeling. You also need to cool the eggs in ice water. That should make it easier.
    DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 3:16 PM on Apr. 10, 2009