Anyone in Pittsburgh?

Did you catch any of the memorial service on t.v. today?
It was so heartbreaking to watch.
I REALLY hope this guy get's what is coming to him. How can you kill three cops? All because "Obama" is going to take your guns away soon.

StifflersMom82

Asked by StifflersMom82 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Tonight was the last home game for the Penguins. It's the "Shirts off our backs" game where they take off their Jerseys and throw them to fans in the crowd. Underneath their Jerseys, they had on Tshirts remembering the Fallen officers.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• From where are people getting this ridiculous notion that Obama is going to take their guns away? Some people will believe anything!
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:20 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Yeah, some people believe anything when their heads aren't buried in the sand! http://www.nraila.org/News/Read/InTheNews.aspx?id=12150

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• and...those who own guns already are going to find that ammunition is going to become very scarce...wanna know why?! http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601116&sid=a8UokNeUshso&refer=africa

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Hey stiflersmom....Why couldn't you just leave this as a rememberance posting to those who have fallen?

You have sullied the good intentions of those officers and thier duty by bringing politics into this!

My hubby is former law and I have several family members that are as well. When they are out on beat, they don't care who the guy next to them voted for. And BTW they all LOVE Obama and believe that he will help the civil servants causes!!!

Bashing and rememberance can't go hand in hand.

ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• The guy was a lunatic. He went on a rampage because he think's Obama is going to take his guns away. He brought politics into it by saying that..not me.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I wasn't bashing in any way.
    StifflersMom82

• Maybe I should clear that up for the rest of you. The guy was spewing nonsense and saying Obama was going to take his guns away. I'm not the one who said that.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• shake handI understand your explanation and recoginze that I misinterprutted that last line as a political agenda on your part (and not as the "reasoning" behind the shooters actions) Apology to you from me.

ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Well I figured I should clear that up for everyone in general. I didn't say that in the original post.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 3:10 PM on Apr. 10, 2009