Do you think Cafemom should take the anonymous option off so the trolls can't play?

I understand it helps for some private questions, maybe they can do it to where once you have been a memeber for a month or have some type of proof that you aren't a troll then you can be anonymous!! Leave trolls leave!!

1boy1girl4me

Asked by 1boy1girl4me at 5:00 AM on Aug. 2, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Does it really matter?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 AM on Aug. 2, 2008

• It must I made the question didn't I?
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 5:02 AM on Aug. 2, 2008

• If it really matters to you then start your own exclusive website. Focusing too much on others stupidity is bad for your health.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on Aug. 2, 2008

• Really? it's bad for my health? well that's ok I survived cancer last year Im sure I can survive you!! I don't want another website, I want trolls to leave this one alone.
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 5:06 AM on Aug. 2, 2008

• Buy out the rights to Cafemom...that way you can control everything!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Aug. 2, 2008

• If the anonymous check box was taken out, then there will be more bogus guests. It's all about the IP address. A scary thought for those trolls.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 5:29 AM on Aug. 2, 2008

• i hardly think that she is trying to monopolize CafeMom just because she is sick of immature kids getting on CafeMom and posting nonsense polls. I think cafeMom should validate e-mail addresses before you are allowed to post to this site. It might not hurt to require a charge of $1.00 to be made to the person's credit card before allowing posts. It could be rebateable. That's how paypal verifies stuff . Just a thought...
    AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 6:00 AM on Aug. 2, 2008

• Some people just need to lay back and smoke a couple of joints. Why would you put so much energy into what some "men" have been posting? Getting riled up and making it a big deal is what they want. I can guarentee you there are some guys out there laughing their heads off because of the drama and cat fights they have started. This is exactly the kind of entertainment they were looking for. Thanks for giving it to them, now they will be back tomorrow night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:04 AM on Aug. 2, 2008

• "Thanks for giving it to them, now they will be back tomorrow night."

No kidding!! Just ignore them and they will get bored and move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:07 AM on Aug. 2, 2008

• Yes, i think so. We are all mother, we accept each other even we talk nasty. You teach your children to be responsible on how they behave and what they say. You do the same. No more Anonymous.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 7:26 AM on Aug. 2, 2008