How do you feel about kissing your kids with the same mouth you gave head with?

My BF wanted me to give him head but i immediately said no because the first thing I thought was "I kiss my son with this mouth!" Only person i ever gave head to was his father and I still feel weird givin my son kisses because "I know where my mouths been" (lol) DOes anyone else think this way or is it just me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg..ive never thought of that!!!
    YOUR SO SICK MINDED!!
    just kidding =P
    but i know what you mean..wow...i never would have thought about that..
    I say do it..then clean your mouth off..its not like your going to tongue your child..

wait..your not one of those parents who....
    jk =)
    Anonymous

• I can't say that i have ever stuck my tounge down my kids throat, but I don't do head either
    Anonymous

• I don't becaue i always brush my teeth after and i almost never do it so no it doesn't bother me. Everyone is different!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Well i dont think there is anything wrong with that as long as you clean your mouth after .
    Now if you have any or he has anything that can spread then you should be hesitant .lol
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I brush my teeth :) lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Well i hate giving BJ's! I hardley ever do it...poor hubby! But i never thought about it like that because i ALWAYS brush my teeth after I DO do it. always! so i know im good to kiss my baby girl the next time! I wont even let my hubby kiss me til he washes and brushes after hes done! on me that is! LOL so that means if going down is done before the deed...NO kissing!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• it's not like you're "finishing" off your man and then turning to kiss your kids. make sure you wash you mouth. sex is a part of a relationship, especially a married one. kids are generally a result of that, lol. I don't feel the least bit bad. my mouth is clean when I kiss my baby
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 11:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I never even thought of that before...
    Alexis82

Answer by Alexis82 at 11:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I only do that for my boyfriend when my kids are with their father. They are gone for a month. And I rarely do it cause he never wants to do it cause he likes something else better. But just as long as you brush your teeth and make sure your mouth is clean you don't have anything to worry about.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 11:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I ALWAYS WASH MY MOUTH AFTERWARDS .FYI I LOVE GIVING MY HUSBAND HEAD!!!!!
    COOKY81

Answer by COOKY81 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 9, 2009