hey, well my son has a cold i think a little cough running nose but he is acking fine playing etc...

I have gave him tylenol and put some baby rub on him and use a vaporizer should I call his doctor in the morning or what? remember is is very happy He is 1 yrs old

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Looks to me that your kid has a healthy Immune System .You as a mom know when its time to call a DR .As long as he doesnt get a fever or it interrupts his breathing then there is no need .Make shur his airways are good thow .use home remedies as help chicken soup,orange juice,lemon juice .keep him hydrated .your a good momma for being concerned
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 11:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i would wait it out, unless he has a bad fever, the cough sounds awful, or the runny nose is a weird color. otherwise, when kids are sick they don't act like us (at least the ones i know) they just keep going.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• what do you mean runny nose is a weird color? He has some green stuff coming out?
    Anonymous

• if its green i would take him in. sometimes green is a sign of a virus so he may need antibiotics. usually when i've called a night nurse she'll ask if the discharge is clear if not they tell me to go ahead and come in just to make sure its not a virus. so i would go ahead and give them a call in the a.m. just to be safe.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• ok thank you i will do that
    Anonymous