what to dress her in

This is silly I know, but it is supposed to be 57 degrees here tomorrow and that is the nicest the weather has been since LO was born (6 weeks ago).
My question is how should I dress her because we want to go out to the park but I don't want her to freeze or over heat.
How many layers or is it still light winter suit weather.
I know I should know this and I feel dumb asking but any advice would help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• the same thing you would wear (unless you are majorly diff than everyone else around you when it comes to body temp) personally i think 57 is way too cold! (im more of an 80's and up kinda girl) but i would go with a onesie, a long sleeve tee, pants and a jacket (a sweatshirt type jacket) if you notice that she seems uncomfortable take the jacket off) but layers are best, that way its easy to just take something off or add something to it if she is hot/cold. and a hat.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I agree. Dress her how you would dress and then add a light layer, like sweater or blanket. Something you can remove if she is warm.
    asiamommi

Answer by asiamommi at 12:53 AM on Apr. 10, 2009