help with my pain please

I had a C-Section on Friday and I am still in so much pain. I was taking oxy codin but it made me feel high so I stopped and asked for something else so they put me on hydros. Nothing is helping. My back hurts my insicion hurts. Every other lady says they felt normal after a week why don't I? I am also bleeding ALOT. I bought some depends and I soak them in 2 hours at the most! My babies are in the NICU so I am walking around alot but not too much..should I call the doc? I don't want to get admitted and not be able to see my babies. ?????

twinmommy2009

Asked by twinmommy2009 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• thats what happen to me go to the ER its infected. dont worry you didnt do anything wrong it just happens. as soon as you go and they give you antibiotics you will feel soooooo much better like rite away
    krstqt123

Answer by krstqt123 at 11:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2009