Do you celebrate Earth Day with your children?

I do. Its one of my sons favorite holidays because we have a full day of fun nature activities. It also gives us a chance to talk about our environment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Holidays

• I plan on doing it this year and every year from now on. This is my first year a SM and i dont yet have any biokids of my own. ....so yea.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i plan on it this year. shes 3 so i feel she is old enough to start understanding this kind of thing. so that is gonna be the day we plant some flowers. im also thinking of taking a walk around the lake by our house and showing her how the water is icky b/c of people throwing trash in it. i would encourage her to pick up the trash but i dont want her to grab something she shouldnt be. so any other ideas. like i said she is 3
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:21 AM on Apr. 10, 2009