Ok, so i just read an answer to a question that now has me thinking...

My DD just like all other kids gives open mouth kisses. Well she also always makes a sound almost like yelling but its not, and one day she did that while she was giving me a kiss and i did it back. Now that i read an anwer it probably looks like i am frenchin my DD! LOL but now that is like our little thing (shes 11mnths) but we do this whole open mouth and make this noise and together we make a sound like a seal! LOL but anyways now that i think about it, if it looks like we are frenching should i stop? LOL I guess i wont do it in public atleast! this is kind of funny! my hubby does it with her too! its kind of like when you make like an Indian with noise then you smack your mouth, thats the noise she makes then we do it too, with our mouth against hers and it sounds like seal and she loves it...she always laughs when we are done and wants to do more!

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 11:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it is fine, like the pp it isnt sexual, and who gives a damn what people think in public. I would much rather know a child is loved, than just being screamed at.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:02 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• i say if it works for you then go for it. i mean you arent sticking your tongue in her mouth and as long as she doesn't try to stick hers in yours than i don't see the biggie
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• It's not like it's sexual. But watch out! My daughter was two and saw people kissing on tv like that and tried to do it to the babysitter! I had to tell her that wasn't nice kissing.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i do that with my son all the time. i dont think anyone will think anything bad about it lol
    Anonymous

• mine did the same thing, thats why i said if she tries to stick her tongue in your mouth, it took 2 weeks to get her to realize she isn't supposed to kiss with her tongue
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• LOL she does try sometimes and i stop at that point! LOL then wait and do it again. but i dont think she trys it, she always has that damn thing out! LOL
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• she's so young, it's just to see your beautiful baby laugh. you're not sticking your tongue in her mouth
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 10, 2009