DRAMA DRAMA tears

My little girl is 2 and wakes everyday really cranky and she cries for 2 hours and i console her but no matter what i do i cant make her feel better She isnt having nightmares .SHe used to wake up with a smile on her face now its just tears .HELP any sujestions

hush84

Asked by hush84 at 11:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• is she sleeping funny? maybe she is getting a kink in her neck or something? or she could be not getting enough sleep, have you tried to put her back to bed to see if shes still tired?
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• What is your good morning routine?
    Every morning when I come into my daughters room, I open the blinds to let the sun in (oh wait we are in Seattle, lol) then I sing her special good morning song, "Good morning, good morning! It's time to start our day, good morning, good morning, it's a brand new day today." I walk over to her crib and ask her if she wants to get out, sometimes will shake her head, and then I just pick up her room and talk to her while I am doing it. When she is ready to get out she says, "up mommy." Then I take her out. I have done most of my cleaning before she gets up, and I get her breakfast and snuggle on the couch while she watches Oswald. This is the only meal we do like this. It is our special time.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2009