Does anyone else not like giving head because it tastes like mushrooms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha I told a guy friend that sperm tastes like mushrooms and now he won't eat them anymore...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• mushrooms really? lol never put the 2 together... although i never let hubby finish in my mouth because i HATE salt and to me its just to salty.
    bare121807

Answer by bare121807 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Mushrooms? I love salads, might add the mushrooms tonight to it!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:06 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I love giving head to my husband. I've never found it to taste like that...hmmm. weird comparison. I think it tastes more like....a mixture of salt water and the sweet smell of a rubber balloon, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• i dont think it taste like mushrooms but it does taste like salt and yuk i dont like salt!lol
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• i try not to taste it... had a really bad experience my first time. when hes about to i just think about something else and it goes right down my throat...i dont want to taste it ever again!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I always thought it tasted like warm clorox flavored yogurt. lmao
    There are some really funny questions on cafemom tonight.
    loriloriaustin

Answer by loriloriaustin at 12:13 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I have horrible gag reflex and cannot give head anymore. It really sucks or I guess for my husband he isn't being sucked.lol The last few times I tried to give him head I vomited. I have trouble brushing my teeth and eating certain foods. I loved doing this until this problem developed my husband was sweet almost like a liquid candy. I miss doing this for him.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• It looks like a mushroom but to me C*& smells/tastes like bleach.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I like giving my hubs head [ONLY when he's showered and clean, otherwise it smells like fish and makes me sick], but I don't let him cum in my mouth all the time because to me it tastes like salt, and it's warm and that combo alone is like...ew...lol
    never tasted mushrooms though
    Allikats-momma

Answer by Allikats-momma at 1:35 AM on Apr. 10, 2009