My husband I had sex while my 3 month old baby was lying next to us!

Does this make us bad parents.....he wouldn't stop crying and we were in the middle of sex. When we put him in the bed and propped a pillow b/t us he was fine! Can this be traumatic to my son with all the noises we made?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Um......he is 3 months old, I doubt he has any clue what the hell was going on. Personally- It would make me feel weird.

This probably isnt a serious question, but you never know with all these loons on CM nowadays.

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 12:21 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• If you have to have your kid in the bed when you have sex maybe you shouldn't be doing it. Self control, seriously. How can you even get turned on?
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I don't think he will be traumatized but I don't think it's right to have sex with your kids in the bed no matter how young they are. I think it' s a bad judgement call to not respond to your babies cries just because you are in the middle of sex.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• There's no way your baby would remember, but I wouldn't be able to do it. :S
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 12:23 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I think it would be weird. but he's not going to be traumatized, and you're not a bad parent. I wouldn't be able to be turned on though, I'd be afraid of rolling on him or something lol. try to get a bassinet next to the bed at least, lol
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• i COMPLETELY agree with legalmommy101
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 12:25 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• when my son and i sleep at my boyfriends house my son sleeps across the hall in another room and i make sure to be quiet, hes 2 months. its strange, but thats just me...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I'm confused... You had sex with him lying between you on a pillow? Aside from the physical difficulties I'm imagining here, didn't he get smushed?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• i wouldn't be able to do it..it would totally turn me off to have a crying baby in the bed with me. as is its a turn off when our daughter wakes up and shes 3 now (she cant get outta the room b/c theres a gate) but it still a turn off to hear mommy! daddy!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:33 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• HERE IS ONE FOR YOU IM A NEWLYWED AND HIS 22 YR OLD LIVES WITH US.AND WE DON'T DO IT AT ALL HE HAS A COMPLEX ABOUT HIS ADULT SON HEARING US. SO WHEN HE DOES WANT IT I SAY NO 2 CAN PLAY THAT GAME I THINK IT IS TIME FOR THE KID TO MOVE OUT AFTER THE HONEYMOON EVERYTHING STOPPED.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Apr. 10, 2009