Why even asking?

Why do people even ask questions or ask for advice/opinions if all they want is someone to complement them or agree with them? THAT'S not advice, and if EVERYONE agrees with everyone else then people would never get anywhere in life. So why are these people asking anything if they just want to bite the head off of anyone who doesn't agree with them?

mizmommerz3891

Asked by mizmommerz3891 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• because they have nothing better to do!
    MandMSMOMMY0607

Answer by MandMSMOMMY0607 at 12:54 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• That's why I answer anonymously. Sometimes these people will send you nasty emails just because you disagree with them. It really is sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• My mother taught me "If you can't say something nice, say something productive" so all the hand holding really gets on my nerves. "You are so right" "I agree 100%" "What a wonderful idea" it's all ridiculous and not giving any real help. It's like telling someone their outfit looks good when it looks horrible, and then they go out like that!

mizmommerz3891

Answer by mizmommerz3891 at 1:06 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• What happened? I swear I am just answering willy nilly tonight. I am in a fun mood and I hope I make people laugh. I don't post anon when I make jokes though. Is this about the anon questions? Because I have yet to ever find out nor really want to know who it is.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:14 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• They don't quite grasp the idea behind this site. I can see however why women get pissy. If you have an opinion different than mine and you tell me in a well thought out adult way..that is great...when you bash or are a complete bi#$% then I can see where we have a problem.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:51 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• This problem I'm having is not with any spacific person. It's here in the answers and in the group forums. CC is the biggest pet peeve of mine. Asking for CC means you are asking for Constructive Critisizem. Like on a siggy, photoedit, craft, photography or whatever. Someone will post asking for opinions and CC, then get mad if you don't say it's beautiful. I always give CC in a polite way, I never say anything mean, but a lot of people get mad if you say simple things. Like the frame around the edit is too big and takes the focus away from the child. Very simple coment, just remove the frame or make it smaller. But they get mad. (That's just an example, not something that really happened.) But do they not know what CC is? If you ask for that you are asking people "What can I do to make this better" if you don't want to know don't ask. Questions in here are the same way. People just want a pat on the head.
    mizmommerz3891

Answer by mizmommerz3891 at 11:51 AM on Apr. 10, 2009