Anyone watch Nancy Grace?

What do you think of Casey Anthony's parents' video deposition?
Do you think the attorney was too harsh? Or do you think they have blinders on when it comes to their daughter?

BrendaMomOf3

Asked by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:33 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think Cindy knows alot more then she is saying. I don't think she is honest about any of it
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:38 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I think the whole family is kind of iffy on the whole subject. Casey is such a frickin' nut it's not even funny. I think she is a sociopath.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:54 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Being that her father is an ex cop I am sure he has plenty of knowledge on what the laws are and what not to say.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:57 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I think the whole family is fishy however I think Nancy Grace is a Tabloid trashy woman who is all about the ratings and really could give two shits less about the victims...there will always be another.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:48 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I think Nancy Grace is a Tabloid trashy woman who is all about the ratings and really could give two shits less about the victims

I find that hard to believe since she is also a victim of a violent crime.

BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2009