do you swallow?

ok , so while my hubby and i were dating, i used to give him head quite often and i swallowed almost everytime. it never bothered me. so now, i dont do it quite as often, i go through phases like,i wont do it for 3 weeks and then i want to do it everyday bc i love how he smells when he gets out of the shower. sorry off track.. so anyhow, now i cant stand to swallow his baby batter, it bothers me and i almost throw up on him when i try to swallow. anyone else have a problem here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I NEVER swallow...I hardly even let him cum in my mouth, it's just really gross to me...I don't mind giving it to him, I like it most of the time, I just don;t like the end result lol
    Allikats-momma

Answer by Allikats-momma at 1:37 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• u are sick very dirty
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• No and the fact that you just called it baby batter makes me want to never give head again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• lol...i wont even Spit..just looking at it sometimes makes me wanna hurl..and thats the sight of Any cum
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:48 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I can swallow, it doesn't bother me.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:50 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I don't swallow, I don't suck either. I never give head, it grosses me out in many ways.
    BUT-- I wouldn't date a man who didn't go "downtown" lol
    It's awesome I never have to do it but... I have to make up for the lack of oral in other areas and even on a bad day I can't be a "lazy lover" because I've already taken away one (important, to him at least) department! So I have to work extra hard in alllll the other areas to make up for it, but at least I'm not a dick sucker!! lmao
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 1:52 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I don't give head. dh might ask but he knows it won't happen lol, kinda like anal, threesomes, and other not-my-thing fantasies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• i sallow i dont see the point of having it in my mouth then spiting it out even if i do wanna hurl i just hurry up and get something to drink
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 2:26 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Doesn't bother me at all
    Aidensmommy2be

Answer by Aidensmommy2be at 2:26 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I don't like it but have done it
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 5:07 AM on Apr. 10, 2009